Hybrid box Patented
The plastic film bag is bonded to the inside of the gable top paper box to join them and make the push-pull spout functional.
- As the paper box and the film are joined, you can open the inner bag and easily pour the contents by cutting the gable top film flap.
- After pouring, you can reclose the carton simply by pushing back the triangular spout.
- The bottom of the film bag floated inside the carton has a cushioning effect on the contents vulnerable to impact.
- The packaging has both advantages of a paper box (attractive appearance on the shelf) and plastic film (multifunctionality like having a barrier to oxygen).
- You can separate the film bag from the paper box to dispose of them separately.
Cereals, snacks, potato chips, pet food, etc.
Example of material composition
Paper box: Coated cardboard
Plastic film bag: Single-sided heat seal OPP// VMCPP
Automatic packaging system
*The system is under development.
Winner of the Good Design Award.
Eye-catching on the shelf
This gusseted stand-up pouch is specially designed to increase self-standing strength, featuring a skirt-like fold acting as a foundation around the bottom. EdgeStand is available in a pillow bag packaging machine.
Shaped Pouch/Spout Pouch
Unique shape for differentiation
For liquid and other similar products, we offer pouches with a unique shape to enhance the shelf impact. Reclosable packaging with a spout is also available.