EcoLook Design registered
Going beyond the conventional concept of a flat flange, the front side is cut at an angle to catch the consumer’s eye when viewed from diagonally above.
The tray allows hermetic top sealing, offering both environmental friendliness (Eco) and eye-catching impact (Look).
- A film lid (heat seal) that replaces the sheet lid and shrink film reduces weight and volume (Eco).
- Film applied to the non-flat tray flange for hermetic sealing contributes to a longer shelf life and reduction of food loss with MAP (Eco).
- The tray attracts the consumer’s attention from the front, and the contents are easily visible even when stacked (Look).
- The film lid looking three-dimensional can reduce the artificial appearance of the tray (Look).
- In combination with the MicroSteamer, self-venting is available during heating in a microwave oven.
Prepared food, boxed lunches, pasta, desert, meat, fruits, vegetables, etc.
We offer a heat seal system compatible with EcoLook.
Volume Up Tray
Stimulates the desire to buy with its three-dimensional appearance
With the flange raised on both sides (trapezoidal, arc, etc.), the tray looks larger and deeper. Like EcoLook, it adopts top seal packaging.